“hpprinterapps.com” Provides Link Software and Product Driver for HP ENVY 4521 Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for HP Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
HP ENVY 4521 Driver Downloads and Software for Windows
|HP ENVY 4520 series Full Feature Software and Drivers||40.11|
|HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update||1827B|
|HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software||8.5.3738|
|HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers||126.96.36.19960|
How to Setup Wireless HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer
Printer HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- at the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will certainly identify the HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer for Mac OS X
- Download your Type Printer Model in this site.
- When the Download is Complete, open the file name xxx.dmg in the downloads folder you Mac to access installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Installation
- When Prompted, close the installation software.
How to Install Driver HP ENVY 4521 All-in-One Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the HP Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the HP Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on the display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the HP Utility wants to gain access to key “HP’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has actually Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.